Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My First Post

Hello everyone.I am a bit nervous about my first post .After long time ,I finally managed to write a post .

Anyway what am I planning to do with this blog ?Well I manage patients with cancer .Each consultation last for 20 minutes and for a new consultation last for 40 minutes .Its not uncommon to see vacant stare and puzzled look after the end of consultation .Well isn't that expected .You and your loved ones are going trough tough time ,in fact very tough time.Its hard to absorb the barrage of information that one is expected to listen ,absorb ,analyse ,make a decision and ask question !!!!

That's precisely the reason I have planned to start this blog .Hopefully this answers some of your question.I will try to update it regularly with new information .Although cancer news come almost everyday .Most of these are not practice changing although these are hailed as breakthrough by media .I will try to filter these information and write those that affects practice and real patient .

Feel free to send your feed back and any questions .I will try to answer you as best as I can .

No comments:

Post a Comment